3D Drawing Easy – 3D Stairs Basic Tutorial Step By Step
Do you often see 3D images? 3D images are actually images in 2D media but look alive or are often referred to as optical illusions. What is the difference between 2D images and 3D images?
1. Can only be enjoyed from one direction, front or back
2. Has X and Y coordinates
3. Has two sizes, namely length, and width
1. Able to be enjoyed from all sides of the eye, up-down-left-right-front-back
2. Has X, Y and Z coordinates
3. Has 3 sizes, namely length, width, and height
Following is a 3d drawing easy tutorial :
3D drawing easy for beginners where we will take a simple object, stairs. Other 3D pencil drawings are easy to draw such as 3D drawing easy hole or heart 3D drawings. But for the tutorial to be more focused, this time we will only discuss 3D drawing easy stairs. In contrast to 3D drawing easy animals which is the level above than the following tutorial both techniques and the basics of drawing from the object itself.
Here is a 3D drawing easy step by step art of drawing optical illusions 3D drawing easy stairs
1. Make a rectangular sketch, this is a 3D drawing easy to draw. Draw two vertical lines where the left side is slightly wider than the right side.
Draw a vertical line that has the same length as the first one. Draw diagonal lines and horizontal lines as shown.
2. Repeat step 1 to perfect the drawing of the stairs. Also, make sure that all the diagonal lines are parallel to each other. Continue this step until the right edge of the rectangle.
3. Color the top of the picture in black/dark. This sketch is pure 3D drawing easy only pencil. Erase all unwanted pencil marks.
4. Continue sketching the stairs on the left out of the boundary line of the rectangle. Don’t let the dark color leave it so that you will see the color contrast of the stairs in the square with the outside. The dark coloring is only for sketches of stairs that are inside the rectangular lines.
5. Add some shading to the narrow rectangular shape (height of the ladder beam), as shown. Color lighter colors.
6. Rotate the paper 45 degrees to the right. Sit and see the optical illusions created!