How To 3d Letters Drawing Easily
What are 3D or 3-D Images? Objects or spaces that have length, width, and height that have shapes are called 3D or 3 dimensions. 3D is also used in the fields of graphics, art, animation, computers, and others. How To 3d Letters Drawing Easily and its shadow and shading effects?, See the following review. But before you have to know what mistakes are often made when making 3D effects with a pencil.
Mistakes that often occur when learning how to 3d letters drawing easily:
1. A technical error shaded the image
Shading the results of the image with bright dark tones that do not reflect the basic character of the object, making the results of the picture becomes odd and strange. Likewise with the direction of the dragline shading must match the shape of the object image.
With the round character, the type of shading that is most suitable for showing the impression of 3D is the pull of curved lines following the basic contours of a round ball shape.
2. The incorrect direction of the arrival of the original light
Adjust the direction of the original light coming with the results of shadows in the image. So that the photos from the images will not look odd when examined carefully.
3. The angle of view that does not fit
There is a three-dimensional impression that can appear in the image because it is seen from the right perspective.
See an easy way to learn how to draw 3D letters with this simple step-by-step tutorial. 3D letters are one of my favorite techniques because it easily increases the wow factor of your letters.
How to draw 3D letters:
1. Write capital letters in the middle of your page with a pencil
2. Sketch a block of lines around your letters in pencil
3. Check your block with a pen or marker to solve it
4. Erase all pencil marks
5. Add a 3D Perspective
6. Choose a favorable point for your letter to make it 3D
7. Draw small diagonal lines from the corners of your letters with a pencil
8. Connect the ends of the diagonal lines
9. Fill the Shadow
10. Imagine that your advantageous place is a source of light
11. Darken the surface away from the light source
12. Add shadows to the letters, if you want
Here are some of the effects of 3D images besides letter images. You can see the picture has space and that is what is called a 3D image.
Eiffel tower sketch simple
Illustration life design surrealism 3D graphic design culture 3d. 3D images in designs that can be applied to design walls, images, vehicles and other media.
Don’t keep this to yourself.
Please share It !