How To Draw A Flower Step By Step Easy
How to draw a sunflower sketch that is simple and easy to imitate. Flowers are very beautiful and the aroma is also fragrant! These yellow flowers may look difficult to draw. If you know step by step, drawing sunflowers is not difficult.
To be able to draw like the picture above, you must be able to draw the basis of the sunflower itself.
Drawing is one of the activities that can be used as a relaxation from the fatigue of daily activities. Maybe many of you who think drawing needs talent from birth. In fact, with a training routine, you can also create a variety of beautiful picture creations.
One that you can try is how to draw a flower sketch. This one object is quite easy to draw. Do not believe it? Let’s just practice the steps to draw the following various flower sketches. Learn how to draw flowers by following the steps in this article. Here is how to draw a flower step by step easy that you can try.
How To Draw A SunFlower Step By Step Easily :
1. Draw a jagged circle
2. Make a jagged circle with a larger size
3. Continue to draw the flower petals by giving space between the petals
4. Fill in the blank space by drawing other flower petals
5. Draw a V-shape between large flower petals as additional petals
6. Two straight lines as stems
7. Draw a curved line on the right side of the stem
8. Draw a curved line with a more upward position and a slightly longer size
9. Add a curved line below the first line that was created
10. Draw two arches to form a leaf
11. Draw a leaf on the other side then add detail lines in the middle
12. Give details of serrations on the flower circle
13. Draw a straight line right in the middle of the flower petals
14. Color the flowers and the picture is finished
Don’t keep this to yourself.
Please share It !